Welcome to city smarts!
On this page, you fill find:
- Our mission, which outlines our company’s approach to student instruction.
- Our instructional agreement and cancellation policy, which we’ll need you to submit before your child's first lesson.
- An overview of our billing options, including preferences for paying by credit card, check, or bank transfer.
- Please read and submit the form below.
Welcome to City Smarts. We are a full service educational consulting firm that focuses on three primary services.
- Academic Subject Tutoring
- Admissions Consulting
- Test Preparation
We founded City Smarts in 2007 to provide a support structure for our students’ academic goals. Here in New York City, parents and students must be able to navigate new tests, new requirements, new schools, and new opportunities that arise with each school year. Our company is focused on two goals:
- We provide a wealth of knowledge and experience to parents so they know what to expect in current and future academic years.
- We offer exceptional support to students pursuing academic goals both inside and outside the classroom.
Our work is collaborative and comprehensive. Each member of our team of educators understands the importance of a strong academic standing, an attention to deadlines, competitive test scores, and a solid communication between student, parent, and teacher. We know the tests, admissions guidelines, and curricula at schools across the five boroughs and beyond. We’re large enough to address a broad range of academic issues, yet small enough to provide close attention to each student’s particular strengths and weaknesses.
No one student is the same. Our students are well-rounded, ambitious, and inspiring. We’re proud to say our instructors possess the same qualities. We assess needs and focus ambitions: on paper, in writing, and on transcripts. Our experience informs us. Our students inspire us.
Welcome to City Smarts!
Mark Losinger, Danielle Florio & Brett Moses
PART 2 – CLASS ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
Please fill out and submit.